Friday, August 23, 2013

How To Make A Cake

Until I learn how to cook, I'm at the mercy of other people being able to make a cake that tastes as good as the cakes my mom used to bake. I used to think that nostalgia played a big part in the slices of heaven I used to eat after my mom baked up the dessert, but it wasn't nostalgia at all. It was Duncan Hines and his girlfriend Betty Crocker, both of whom had fantastically tasty om-noms for me to eat.

So my recipe for cake is as follows.
  1. Buy cake
  2. Bake cake
  3. Make sure to make the cake tastes good
  4. Give me cake
  5. Go away
  6. Make another cake
 These six steps can improve the lives of everyone in the world and it is actually part of a bigger recipe called World Peace. You can thank me after dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment